One person company is a private company that can be formed with just one director and one member. It is a fairly new concept introduced in 2013 under the Companies act.
The registration is done by filling up the SPICe Form. It is the form through which all the necessary requirements for the establishments of an Online OPC registration in India is completed. The documents required for the incorporation of One Person Company are:
List of documents for Online OPC Registration in India:
- The documents which are required from the Director / Shareholder / Nominee are
- Identity Proof: Under this Permanent Account Number Card, Adhaar Card , Passport, Drving License & Voter Identity Card are acceptable.
- Address Proof: Any bill that is telephone, electricity, water, mobile bills would work. Even bank statements or Bank Passbook with latest transaction can be submitted. No document that is to be submitted should be older than two months.
- Passport Size Photographs ( three each )
*All the documents need to be submitted in English and all the copies has to be Self Attested by the applicant.
- Documents to be signed by all Directors
Consent to Act as Director, to provide details for DIN or if already allotted declaration of DIN.
*All the documents need to be signed by all the directors.
- Documents to be Signed by Shareholders
The following are the documents that need to be signed by the shareholder, and Application for DSC also an Affidavit by Subscribers & directors.
- Documents to be signed by nominee shareholders:
The documents that need to be signed by the nominee shareholder are the details of the said nominee shareholder and consent by the nomination of shareholder.
- Documents from Company / LLP / Trademark owner
The documents that need to be submitted and signed on a Letter Head are Board resolution or formal authorization for the using of trademark & an authorization letter for execution from the LLP or Company.
- The document that needs to be submitted is a No- Objection letter from the owner of Address to be used as the Registered Office of the One Person Company Registration in India.
The address proof like the bill of electricity, telephone, gas or water bill or Tax Paid Receipt, Copy of Registered Sale Deed can be submitted given it needs to be in the name of the owner of that address and also not be older than two months.
The above mentioned are the documents that are required during the process of One Person Company Registration in India. Company Vakil has the skills to make the whole process of registration a cake walk for the client and also to make sure that all the documents are properly submitted.